Wayne spent 35 years toiling in the high tech world working in product sales and marketing for two dynamic companies: Memorex and Sun Microsystems. When he decided to leave cyber space for real estate, he found a way to put that background to good use.
Wayne develops marketing tools and programs that attract new commercial clients including local and national retailers. They also provide opportunities for surplus subdivision sales and encourage partnerships with the public sector promoting trade area awareness.
These programs have boosted the name recognition and reputation of NAI The Whitlatch Group.
Wayne’s innovative ideas and knack for building solid customer relationships has made him a trusted and valued member of NAI The Whitlatch Group.
Wayne is a graduate of the University of Colorado (Boulder) and was a member of the 1962 CU Big 8 Conference Championship basketball team.
Within the community, Wayne has served as …
- Tulare County Planning Commissioner
- Vice Chairman of the Tulare County Public Facilities Corporation
- Member of Tulare County Association of REALTORS®
- Current Board Member and Past Chairman of the Visalia Economic Development Corporation
- Current Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Past Board of Directors, Central California Family Crisis Center
Wayne and his wife, Judy, live in Visalia and have been married over 50 years; they have two sons and four grandchildren. Wayne’s after-hours activities include golf (whenever possible!), physical fitness training, and family activities.